- The RSX was listed among Car and Driver magazine’s 10 Best list for 2002 and 2003.
- John Lingenfelter Memorial Trophy
- Won the September 2005 “Cheap Speed” comparison in Car & Driver in which it was pitted against the Dodge SRT-4 ACR, Subaru Impreza WRX, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, and the Saturn Ion Redline.
- Won the May 2002 “Four Wedges & a Bubble” comparison in Car & Driver in which it was pitted against the Celica GT-S, Eclipse GTS, Hyundai Tiburon GT V6, and the VW New Beetle Turbo S.
- Won the “2001-2002 Sports Coupe” comparison from Edmunds.com in which it was pitted against the Celica GT-S, VW GTi, Prelude Type SH, Eclipse GTS, and the Mercury Cougar V6.
- Won Spike TV’s “Autorox” car awards show for tastiest tuner.
- Listed as one of Spike TV’s top 52 cars of all time.
- Won top ten car in SCC in 2004.